From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Peter Maddin
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 9:43 PM
To: 'ozDotNet'
Subject: RE: Win 8 Tablet

Thanks Stephen

I think I'll go with virtual clone drive. I have got it installed already on
main notebook.  I have never used it that much.

The link below says that Daemon comes with spyware

"Daemon Tools - Well known tool, but the latest version installs spyware on
your computer, and the old version doesn't work in Vista or 7."

Regards Peter Maddin
Applications Development Officer
PathWest Laboratory Medicine WA
Phone : +618 6396 4285 (Monday, Wednesday,Friday)

Phone : +618 9346 4372 (Tuesday, Thursday)
Mobile: 0423 540 825
E-Mail : petermad...@iinet.net.au; peter.mad...@health.wa.gov.au
The contents of this e-mail transmission outside of the WAGHS network are
intended solely for the named recipient's), may be confidential, and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure in the public interest.
The use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the contents of this
e-mail transmission by any person other than the named recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you are not a named recipient please notify the sender
immediately.