I've had several calls like this in the last couple of years (and my wife
had one just yesterday), but this overseas call from an (Indian-accepted)
"Computer Maintenance Department" was spun out to 7 minutes by one of the
SMBIT guys who received it today. It lightened my mood considerably

Put all <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht51A_AbHOY&feature=youtu.be>  your
computers in your .

Received a call today from "Computer Maintenance Department" trying to tell
me my computer was faulty and I needed to give them access to "fix it" it
for me. Decided to have a bit of fun. The ending was unexpected and
hilarious.

  _____

Ian Thomas
Victoria Park, Western Australia