On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 9:36 AM, Iain Carlin <cut...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Love it...is it Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...etc. LOL.
>
> Agree with the idea of playing them along. I did similar to this guy, "I
> have 5 computers, which one is faulty". Spun the guy on for about 5 minutes
> before he comes back with "Ah, you are some sort of smart***. Bet you are
> jack of all trades and master of none". At that point I lost it with him and
> my kids heard some new words :-) Felt kind of relaxing to scream some choice
> language down the phone at some Indian clown.

They bothered my mum.  So I got her an iMac.  Convo starts "You've got
a Windows computer" "NO"  From there it's downhill for them.  I
suppose eventually they'll get a script for Apples.

Anyone know some good Indian swear words to use on the phone?

--
Meski

 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure,
you'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills