> I'm sure they understand all English swear words mate :)
> Just try ...

Nop, That is not recomended, for follwoing reasons:

The scammers have your details, they might decide to move you to their VIP
list or god knows what ever other evil scham list they might have.
After all they are criminals and last thing honest people need is to have
any more interaction with shady types than the absolute minimum.

Just pretend they are selling a service you are not intrested in and move
on, scams work statistically, and no matter how many people decide to do
something about it they just move shop and methods.

Do a read on scham histories their methods and techniques, they are just an
industry ( of artistic/creative/illegal/immoral type) that have existsted
and will continue to exist due to the very human nature.

Maybe somebody can offer them a legit job, after all people will tend
towards honest work if they are given the chance, here is an inspriring
story :
http://www.michaelcarwile.com/inspiring-man-gives-coat-to-his-mugger/

Curse the cause that makes people go down into the illegit path not the
people, people can always change if only given the chance.

Regards

Arjang