From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of David Thiessen
Sent: Sunday, 24 June 2012 10:31 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: RE: Windows Phone 8 announced

So, if wp7 apps run on wp8, I personally not really sure why people seem to
so upset, everyone know wp8 would come out, was rumours for quite a while
would be totally different, so not really a shock you can not update wp7
device to wp8

if you made wp7 apps, you can still sell them on wp8 device...

It is not like you have a iPhone 3 you can upgrade it to iPhone 4

Sent from my Windows Phone

  _____