To add to his, I think it is fair to say everyone who bought a windows phone
bought it on the expectation of an evolving ecosystem: the apps weren't/aren't
there, the peripherals aren't weren't there. It's that whole chicken and egg
thing, that people bought into Windows Phone on the promise of a better
tomorrow, nit just what was/is on offer yesterday.