From:  Ian Thomas <il.tho...@iinet.net.au>
Date:  Tuesday, July 3, 2012 4:27 PM
To:  'ozDotNet' <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject:  RE: [OT] Anyone using Kinect?

Hi Neil
Are you doing anything related to medical / behavioural conditions ­ in
particular, Parkinsons?
Thanks for the link ­ my old friends at City Software.
A friend (who has PD) has the Asus Xtion device and is doing some very basic
coding using the OpenNI framework etc. There is some C# code to interface to
it, and he is au fait with C but my thoughts are to get a Kinect device,
believing that the development might accelerate now that there is a
demarcation from Xbox | Kinect. (ie, PC devices to Kinect will attract a
different suite of application development, including medical /
psychological).

Ian Thomas
Victoria Park, Western Australia