My understanding of Mono is that it only supports a subset of the iOS
functionality, so check to make sure what you want to use is made
available.

Native iOS is considered the way to go if you want to be taken
seriously by iPhone and iPad users but it depends a bit on your app
and your target audience. And a web based solution is definitely much
easier! (Consider android, windows mobile, tablets etc and you have a
LOT of different OS's to support...)

Emily

[Sent from my iPhone]