Start > Right Click > All Apps > Click the button [-] in the bottom right
corner.

This will bring up a 'Directory' listing of all the installed Apps > Click
the category (your program) you want and it will jump to the set of
programs you want.

As for the creating icons etc. I have no idea ;)

Damon Pollard