Are you running League of Legends full screen? Are you on RTM?

________________________________
From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com on behalf of Stephen Price
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 2:23 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Win8 Tiles, Shortcuts and multi-program applications.

My only wish so far is that you can disable the mouseover stuff in the bottom
left corner (ie the bit that makes your start screen preview).
Mainly because when I'm playing League of Legends and I mouse too close to the
bottom left the thing mimises the game and shows me the desktop (so it can show
me the little preview I'm guessing).

I've been launching it from a pinned tile rather than desktop icon and it seems
to behave better (but Its still done it to me once). As far as I can tell
theres no way to disable it.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 5:09 PM, Scott Barnes