From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Stephen Price
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 5:13 PM
To: g...@aquarius.com.au; ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Win8 Tiles, Shortcuts and multi-program applications.

What's your actual issue? Too many tiles? Can't find the one you want?

My old windows experience was that you'd end up with dozens of icons on your
desktop. You couldn't find them and they were never where you left them.
This is much better in that if you start typing the list of apps will
filter. Usually when you are looking for something you know roughly what it
is you are looking for. Two or three letters filters it down to a small list
and there's the app you were after. No more icons cluttering desktop.