Hello all,
Does anyone know any methods I could use when practicing programming in C# (I'm
kind of just learning, so it can get annoying sometimes), to keep my braces
straight?  I will be writing something simple, and then before I know it, I'll
have fifty errors show up all because of one brace not closed or two braces in
the wrong place.  Very annoying when fifty errors come up because of a single
problem.  And not only in keeping track of braces, I'm also confused as to what
goes in between braces since C# gets layered sometimes in terms of code blocks.
 Books demonstrate examples well, however, they do not do a very good job
telling you where braces go to begin with and why.  Responses would be great on
this.  Thanks.