Someone else would have to answer that.  We're still using VS 2008 where
I'm working.  In fact, we still have projects stuck in 2005 and 2003.  I've
had that behaviour in Eclipse and it takes some getting used to. Especially
if you normally add the end brace yourself.

David

"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes
 will fall like a house of cards... checkmate!"
 -Zapp Brannigan, Futurama