Hey all,

I'm trying to get AppDomain's SetThreadPrinciple to work in a WPF app. Any
new threads created have a genericPrinciple, not the one that I set on the
AppDomain.

There's an example in a console app that works how I'd like but something
in WPF (related to security and the dispatcher I believe) that makes this
not work.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.appdomain.setthreadprincipal.aspx

Have been searching for a workaround. Is the only way around this really to
manually set the Thread.CurrentPrinciple each time a new thread is created?

Crossposted because its so quiet. Apologies for ppl on both lists.

cheers,
Stephen