Yep, found the same. They were very useful.

Now if browsers would only all play the game properly, it'd be pretty easy.
I still find real challenges trying to get things to look even close to the
same on the different browsers, even with trying different toolkits.

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax

SQL Down Under | Web:  <http://www.sqldownunder.com/> www.sqldownunder.com