Hi Craig,

Agreed but what intrigues me (or frustrates me) is the real differences in even
very basic functionality.

Even sadder are things like it being 2013 and there’s still no common video
format that you can use, etc.

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax

SQL Down Under | Web:  <http://www.sqldownunder.com/> www.sqldownunder.com