They should have done that to start with, from their position of starting
way from behind, they need every incentive they can get.  Apple and Android
stores are so far ahead its laughable.

--
Meski

 http://courteous.ly/aAOZcv

"Going to Starbucks for coffee is like going to prison for sex. Sure,
you'll get it, but it's going to be rough" - Adam Hills