It isn't the order that counts, its % of market.  And 1.8% against Apple's
39.6% and Samsung's 17.9% ?  Come on, its even beaten by others.  If it
wasn't Microsoft, it'd be included with others.

If you look at it by OS, the results look even worse.  The only thing that
looks good is the YoY growth.  And that's because it's starting off a low
base.  Android and iOS YoY are better, when you consider the previous
year's base they are growing off.

IMO, its overpriced for a new entrant.  Apple can get away with overpriced
models because they have the 'style' market.  Android have the budget
market, and some of the flagship market.  MS don't have style or a good
price.  Look at the Touchpad for a lesson.  (I'm not going to say a lot
about that, cos of where I work:)

Mike