No worries ☺

https://pluralsight.com/training/Subscribe/Step1?isTrial=True

Free 10day trial via the above link.

Dave

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Wallace Turner
Sent: Thursday, 20 June 2013 9:31 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] My New Pluralsight Course

since you are in the business of spamming the list could you provide a free
copy of your content please?

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 10:11 AM,
<jasi...@yahoo.co.uk<mailto:jasi...@yahoo.co.uk>> wrote:
Hi all,

My new Pluralsight course has just been released “Automated Testing: End to End”

http://bit.ly/pstesting

"We shouldn't live in fear of our code. Long-term customer satisfaction,
product agility, and developer happiness are crucial. A quality suite of
automated tests helps achieve this. This practical course covers how and what
to test at the unit, integration, and functional UI levels; and how to bring
them all together with continuous integration build server."

Hope wherever you are in Oz you’re having a great morning &#128522;

Cheers
Jason

Sent from Windows Mail