for the record:

jasi...@yahoo.co.uk
21-Mar *(first post)*: /Hi Greg, as well as the fat books, you may find the Pluralsight MVC videos helpful too.../ 21-Mar:*(of a commercial nature) */I’ve been lean publishing a book called Keeping Software Soft at //http://KeepingSoftwareSoft.com/ 29-May:*(***of a commercial nature*)* /If anyone’s thinking about doing any Win 8 app dev, my first Pluralsight course was recently published/ 19-Jun: /(/*of a commercial nature*/*)*My new Pluralsight course has just been released “Automated Testing: End to End”/

He is also based in the UK so the cynic in me wonders how many dotnet user groups worldwide might be receiving the same messages.

On 21/06/2013 5:52 AM, Nathan Chere wrote:

Pretty sure unsolicited advertisement *does* classify as spamming, regardless of volume.

Not that it really bothers me in this instance, as it’s not *completely* out of nowhere and it *is* just one email. But WT’s call is fair enough too. If you choose to resort to spam to get the word out for whatever you’re trying to flog, you need to accept the bad will that comes with it.

Since you are in the business of charity, let share where you spend your lunch times so those so inclined can best co-ordinate their cardboard signs.

*From:*ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] *On Behalf Of *Stephen Price
*Sent:* Thursday, 20 June 2013 9:53 PM
*To:* ozDotNet
*Subject:* Re: [OT] My New Pluralsight Course

Pretty sure one email doesn't classify as spamming. Personally, I think if someone in our community produces anything they are proud of and want to share with us, they should be encouraged. If said emails were to become a regular thing then you could politely ask them to stop (off list preferably).

Since you are in the business of begging, could you please make yourself a cardboard sign or something so we can all give you free stuff as we pass you in the street.