From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Stephen Price
Sent: Friday, 21 June 2013 11:15 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] My New Pluralsight Course

True unsolicited goes in there with the meaning of spam, but it was not
"indiscriminately" sent. It could easily be considered to be on topic.

Since you are in the business of comedy, please share where you perform so
those inclined can come and watch your show.

:)

Oh, and Jason is in Perth, not UK. I suspect his email address is a hangover
from having lived there few years ago.

Let me tell you, if *I* had a Pluralsight course available you'd never hear the
bloody end of it.

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 5:52 AM, Nathan Chere <nathan.ch...@saiglobal.com>