Yep, Internet connection options are the 1st thing I’d look for when getting a
property. I’m stunned how many devs I talk to that are living where they can’t
get good Internet connections.

But power???

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax

SQL Down Under | Web:  <http://www.sqldownunder.com/> www.sqldownunder.com