Hi Stuart,

You need to look at this gear to solve your problem:
http://www.jaycar.com.au/pt_packs_offgrid.asp

Matt

On 25/07/13 11:49, Stuart Kinnear wrote:
I am suffering major degradation of power supply over these winter months. The voltage drops to 204V during peak load periods and sits any where between 215 to 230 during the day.

Contacted United Energy several times - they are playing tricks like not turning up when the problems are manifested and measuring the power at midnight & saying it's OK. Talk to the technicians & they say that because I live at the end of the street & there are several new units >>> tough luck charlie.

What I am thinking is to get a decent UPS that would regulate the supply, but I am not sure that they would work over a number of hours. It would need to support 6 PCs. Does anyone have any recommendations ?

Stuart Kinnear
Mobile: 040 704 5686.   Office: 03 9589 6502

SK Pro-Active! Pty Ltd
acn. 81 072 778 262
PO Box 6117 Cromer, Vic 3193. Australia

Business software developers.
SQL Server, Visual Basic, C# , Asp.Net, Microsoft Office.