Careful looking/listening to things on YouTube. Last week a guy here at
work was freaking out about the back light leakage on these fancy new IPS
screens.
I never noticed it, but when I took a photo of it with my phone camera the
backlight was quite noticeable. I guess the camera takes in lots of light
causing a kind of over exposure in the photo... It looks no where near how
bad the photos posted online (or that I took) make the screen look. Its
only noticeable in a dark room when looking at an all black screen (and
even then to your naked eye its fine, but the photo looks like a brightly
lit screen).

He bought one anyway :)