That compact keyboard looks pretty good.  Although it looks like a
replacement for a laptop rather than a separate keyboard.  There are no
wasted keys and the keys it has seem at least mostly in the right places.
 Something like that with nice keys would be good.  I've yet to find one
though.  The ones I've seen always try to make them like laptop keys.

David

"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes
 will fall like a house of cards... checkmate!"
 -Zapp Brannigan, Futurama