From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of GregAtGregLowDotCom
Sent: Wednesday, 4 September 2013 2:51 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: RE: [OT] NBN revisited

Like most people, I'd love to have FTTH.

However, I have zero confidence in the current government's ability to
deliver it in a reasonable timeframe. Wishing for it won't make it happen.

Given a choice between paying $3K-$5k to connect our house to a local node
in 2016, and a dream of a service that's unlikely to appear before I retire
in about 10 years' time, there really is no serious choice to be made. I'd
pay the $3k-$5k in a heartbeat.

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax

SQL Down Under | Web:  <http://www.sqldownunder.com/> www.sqldownunder.com