Wow, he didn’t even know what the policies of his party were. I think I know
them better than he does!

What are the 6 points of the 6 point Stop The Boats plan

“Er, the first one is stop the boats”

What are the other 5 points?

“Er we plan to stop the boats”

No, the other 5 points?

“Er we plan to stop the boats”

He should have said, well, so it’s a 6 point plan but all 6 points are to stop
the boats.

What a vacuous bunch of pollie we have.

Are these people worth $5? That’s how much our first preference vote is worth
together for the upper and lower house. I don’t think they’re worth it. Mine
isn’t going to Liberal or Labor. I’m finding someone closer to what I believe
in and voting for them first and then voting for the party I want in. Why
reward such mediocrity?