Oh I thought the only people ridiculous enough to vote for him were
Queenslanders.

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Scott Barnes
Sent: Wednesday, 4 September 2013 10:02 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] NBN revisited

Is anyone else just a little bit curious to see Clive Palmer in Parliament
House or is that just me..

I mean the comedic value alone is worth it

On Wednesday, September 4, 2013, wrote:

Well said.I believe Julian Assange would get my vote..i see honesty in
him.mmm..that could bring a change!

Anthony

Melbourne StuffUps.learn from others, share with others!

http://www.meetup.com/Melbourne-Ideas-Incubator-Stuffups-Failed-Startups/

------
NOTICE : The information contained in this electronic mail message is
privileged and confidential, and is intended only for use of the addressee.
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited.
by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing
it. (*13POrtC*)
-------