What, you mean the fat rich pricks we've already got aren't fat, rich or
prickly enough?

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Scott Barnes
Sent: Thursday, 5 September 2013 10:07 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] NBN revisited

He won't get the numbers and this morning I was in a cafe eating breakfast and
saw him on Sunrise talking about how he's going to take Murdoch to court for
slander.. and even still I sit there thinking "this guy has to be given a seat
in the senate ...if only to make question time more energetic to watch..." :)

---
Regards,
Scott Barnes
http://www.riagenic.com

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Ken Schaefer