Your game has a much broader horizon on Atari 2600 than WinPhone/Win8.

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of David Connors
Sent: Saturday, 21 September 2013 7:08 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Unity Learning Curve

I can't comment technically but I was at the Tokyo Game Show today and there
were a couple of stands there that featured Unity pretty prominently. From a
business perspective, your game has a much broader horizon on Unity than
WinPhone/Win8.

David Connors
da...@connors.com<mailto:da...@connors.com> | M +61 417 189 363
Download my v-card: https://www.codify.com/cards/davidconnors