Simon's pretty reasonable guy to... I had some major issues with my FTTH
with OptiComm and he personally rang me, worked the problem through and in
the end did everything but draw us all a mudmap back to OptiComm even
though they kept deny they were at fault... suffice to say he won me back
to the internode darkside that day :0

---
Regards,
Scott Barnes