Its called targeted advertising. If you don't want to see ads, the use an
ad blocker, or don't use the internet. If you don't want them tracking you
then don't use search engines. Or don't use the internet.
Personally, I want things. If there is something cool out there that I want
to buy and i'm happy to give them my money for it, but I don't know it
exists, then I want them to tell me about it. That's targeted advertising
that I want. If I see an ad for something that i don't want, then they have
missed their mark. Advertising is a fine balance between hitting and
missing that mark. Blanket advertising is easier and cheaper but more
likely to annoy. Targeted advertising that is accurate is more expensive
but if accurate enough, then untrusting people will get annoyed.
I assert your relationship to money is your problem here. How you think
about money and how untrusting you are that people are trying to take your
money off you has you feel this way.
If you thought there was an abundance of money then why would you care if
someone was trying to take your money? On the other hand if you live your
life as if there is a shortage of money and you have to protect what you
have at all costs, then these ads will look very suspicious to you.
Remember money does not exist in the real world. Its a conversation
constructed by humans. Do you think your cat gives a flying damn about how
much money you have? Do you think your cat gets annoyed at the advertising
on your TV?

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it then change
how you think of it. Or get off the internet. ;)