From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Geoff Appleby
Sent: Monday, 21 April 2014 1:48 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: payment gateways

Hey Stephen,

As an Eway employee I probably can't recommend any where else, but it's nice to
hear others saying good things about us :)

Since I'm a Dev and not in sales I can't offer any sort of special pricing, but
I can help with any implementation questions that may come up. (And who knows,
mentioning me may not hurt? I can't promise anything and I've only been with
the company 6 months...)

Hey Greg, are you using the classic shared payment page or the responsive one
that's a part of RAPID? If you use RAPID, I have help :) I added a new feature
just recently (went live maybe 4 weeks ago I guess) where you can predefine
surcharges for transactions based on credit card type, and we'll automatically
adjust the total for you based on the card number entered. You can define them
on the shared page settings page in MyEway. This only works if you're
redirecting customers to the responsive shared page, not direct payment calls.

HTH :) (and I'm happy answer any further questions if I'm able)

--Geoff

On Apr 21, 2014 12:24 PM, "Stephen Price" <step...@perthprojects.com