From: William Luu <will....@gmail.com<mailto:will....@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, 21 April 2014 2:45 pm
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com<mailto:ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>>
Subject: Re: payment gateways

I've never used one, but there was a bit of hype around PIN
(https://pin.net.au) when it launched.

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 12:24 PM, Stephen Price
<step...@perthprojects.com<mailto:step...@perthprojects.com>> wrote:

Hey all,

Hope good Easter is being had by all :)

I'm going to need some kind of payment gateway and would love to know if anyone
has any good/bad experiences with them.

Looking for something that deals with Australian banks, as well as has a good
.Net friendly API.

Have been looking at what eWay can do but don't want to rush in with the first
I've come across without some research.

cheers,
Stephen