From: "Jorke Odolphi" <jo...@jorke.net>
Sent: ‎22/‎04/‎2014 9:59 AM
To: "Jiri Kosar" <jko...@asi.com.au>; "ozDotNet" <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: payment gateways

Straight out PIN is much simpler - business model and API, it¹s quite
similar to stripe in the US. Its been a while but last time I checked you
still need a merchant account for Eway, if I was Œbootstrapping¹ a
business today that was going to deliver a slick experience with minimal
cost upfront - I¹d be using PIN.

Eway has been around for a long time - they¹re very good, and I¹ve
supported their platform for a long time (registering COM components etc
on win2k) - they¹re great if you have a bricks and mortar business already
with a merchant account.

They also appear to have turned into the Godaddy of payments here, without
being cheap.