Greetings,

I'm trying to figure out an issue that a user has reported. When they copy
text from a Web page into Microsoft Word they are prompted for credentials
on one site but not on another, similarly configured, site.

Both sites are basic auth over https and both are ASP.net apps with very
minor differences. The major differences are in their proxy configurations.
I can understand why credentials are required but not why they seem to be
automatically offered in one case but not in the other.

Where can I find some documentation about how Windows and Office conspire
together to grab CSS files so Word can decide what text formatting to offer?

noonie