I'm happier with my Samsung U28D590DS each day.
I didn't have a problem finding the Jog thumbstick on the back, I think I
saw it while setting it up, but yeah, black on black is kind of easy to
miss.

I'm running 4 screens off one graphics card. Almost with no issue, I had to
set one of the screens to custom resolution with 30Hz as it was all blurry
otherwise. Odd issue but you get that.
Link to photo of my setup http://t.co/xPHjexrSwC

cheers,
Stephen