Wow, so much irony it alters the earth's magnetic field.

Getting carried away with password requirements is quite annoying though.
One site I've used had such ridiculous requirements it took me half an hour
to come up with an acceptable password.  For this reason I get the browser
to remember it so make of that what you will.

Going back to the original topic a bit, the only issue I recall coming up
has been concerns of being subject to the laws of where the data is
stored.  Customers have never been comfortable about having it overseas.

If you're using an Australian located server, does that guarantee your data
stays in Australia?  What about backups?  Do you get the option of saying
your data can't be sent OS?

David

"If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes
 will fall like a house of cards... checkmate!"
 -Zapp Brannigan, Futurama