Greg, you could use VSCode, but I've not tried it out to see. Sublime might
be a good JS editor.

You realise that VS2015 is now in beta, and you are their main tester. They
have sneakily put you on the team without your knowledge. Once you have
found all of the bugs they will fix those, and release it for real. ;)

And you thought Google was evil.