Everything mentioned above with Chrome can be done in IE11. And in my
experience, it is quite usable now..

as for JavaScript, I'd suggest you move to TypeScript and 'suffer' the
modest compiler overhead. There are lots of examples of working with
Angular online. Also, I am using VSCode for all TypeScript/Aurelia work
(and some Angular before that) and it works well. It is only a lightweight
editor, but TypeScript intellisense is there if you organise your code
around a tsconfig file - to help TypeScript with finding all your types.

--
http://benlaan.com