> We have since customised the crap out of it and are now pretty happy with
> it. There are some

Yeah, it's nothing like the default. I poked into the low-level ApiExplorer
classes that drive HelpPage, but it would takes days of experimenting to
figure how to use them properly and decode the terse documentation. If it
was easier I could write my own provider to generate the documentation.

I also found more problems: it dies attempting to make samples with cyclic
references, and countless strings and types are hard-coded and require
manual changes to configure, and the changes are bound to break in the
future. Overall, it's a great idea, but it's *barely* usable.

*Greg*