I follow a number of CSS and javascript blogs, the boss thinks it's so I
can stay ahead of the wave. The real reason is it gives me a chuckle every
day when they try to solve a problem that they themselves inflicted by
using a precompiler/framework that wasn't really needed in the first place.

A colleague is currently trying to implement a work around on a problem
that is related to Less and knockout. Take a look at the less home page and
see how they changed 3 lines of CSS into a whole mess of pre-compiler crap.