From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Low (??????)
Sent: Wednesday, 1 February 2017 11:01 AM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: RE: Used Azure SQL DB? Why or why not?

Hi Glav,

One caught my eye there. Can’t admit to like using schemas for tenants. I live
in a world where “performance aside” isn’t an aside. That has way to much
impact on query plans, caching, memory, etc. for my liking.

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile│ +61 3 8676 4913 fax

SQL Down Under | Web:  <http://www.sqldownunder.com/> www.sqldownunder.com |
<http://greglow.me/> http://greglow.me