From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com <ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com> on behalf
of Tony McGee <tmcgee...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 12:36:08 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Context menus for .sln file

Hopefully I'm not breaking any rule to give Directory Opus a plug, it's great
for this stuff and loadsmore.
Link: http://www.gpsoft.com.au/
e.g. http://imgur.com/LPcOuOJ

No affiliation at all, just an extremely happy customer - it's actively in
development locally in Brisbane so shout out if anyone from GPSoftware on this
list.

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Greg Keogh