My feeling was that blazor has a long way to go before it's production
ready. It is based on web assembly, which is a non Microsoft standard that,
provided they keep supporting it in the browser, will be here for some time
regardless, so better than Silverlight. It is still evolving quite a bit,
and 6 months ago when I looked at it I felt it was too half baked.
Microsoft are still experimenting with it to see if they can develop it
into a suitable shippable product. Steve Sanderson has a blog post on
blazor that provides you with insight into their current thinking. Blazor:
a technical introduction