99% Agreed Greg :-)
If I were to write a graphics editor.
I would probably want to use Win Forms, so I could control every pixel.
But I am not doing that.

But I would also say that I write regular new Win Forms apps.
Why, because they are real simple, Not because I want to control every
pixel.

I would love to see HTML giving us the same level of control as we have
with XAML.
Maybe we should look at https://xaml2html.net/ or similar?

Maybe Blazor should include a XAML pre-process option, then it would be
great.
But I think it is going to be good enough.
But I have not seen any new Blazor stuff on
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/webdev/ for 25 days...

Regards
Greg H

Greg Harris