When it comes to mobile development, having two or more code-bases is
extremely costly. So it's unsurprising that many businesses are considering
their options right now.

I do see Dart (via Flutter) and Kotlin in competition. Dart is instantly
familiar to a C# developer and backed by Google. So personally I'm
predicting Dart / Flutter to do really well. I'd put Kotlin as the
dark-horse at this stage.
There are other options too - such as Haxe - but I just don't see it
getting the commercial backing.