I'd like to see how he can guarantee her a vaginal birth and not a c/s if
there's going to be an induction and an epidural!

Andrea Bilcliff.

----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I had a consultation with a primagravid woman having twins she is 29 weeks
and would like to have her own mw with her during labour and birth . I left
the consultation sad she told me she couldn't have got pregnant without her
obstet and that he gaunentered her a vaginal birth as he was the expert.
That she would be induced at 38 weeks and that she would have an epidural
etc etc.I am so lucky I don't have to have a c/s.
 So what do you see my role as ? I bleeted out . I just want some one to be
with me.someone who KNOWS WHATS GOING ON she said to explain what is being
done to me.
 where to from here.I know what's going on but do I have the heart to tell
her.
Look forward to comments jan