I have only seen a tiny bit of information about Michael odent's
thoughts about the hormonal effects of oxytocin on the mother... 'the
love hormone'. Have other people read, heard, thought about this? I
think that he was saying that perhaps in injections on oxytocic was
'short circuiting' hormonal  pathways and thus responsible for some post
natal depression.

Last night I watched a video 'women with midwives' and a couple of
African midwives said that they do not have post natal depression issues
like we do. Could this be another oxytocin/hormonal link?  Just my mind
ticking over. I'm thinking it is not so simple but food for thought.

Peace and joy
Sally