Hi Pinky,
do you ever travel with your workshops. I'm in Adelaide and would love to take part in one.

Megan.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Patricia Mc kay
Sent: Thursday, 5 September 2002 2:33
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ozmidwifery] workshops

Hi
After all the talk of public liabilityI now find myself being asked to provide public liability coverage for workshops !! I need to do this to use the venue - has brought home how accepted is seems to be for people not to accept personal responsibility for their choices/ actions.

Will be putting the full outline on my website in a few days, but am holding a toddler wweekend workshop and a series of Gentle Beginnings as follows:

Gentle Beginnings

Discover gentle parenting options including how to calm and connect with your baby and enhance infant development naturally without pressure, as well as how to nurture yourself and your partner relationship. Gentle Beginnings, a series of six weekly workshops for parents or parents-to-be with Pinky McKay , author of ‘Parenting By Heart’ and ‘100 Ways to Calm the Crying’  commences 10.30am  Tuesday 15 October at Wyreena Community Arts Centre, Croydon. Cost $80 (incl GST).  No extra charge for partners.

Bookings – [EMAIL PROTECTED] or phone (03)98011997.